For nearly 100 years, Lions have served their communities with dedication and contributed to the development and well-being of millions of people around the world. To celebrate our 100th anniversary, we are asking Lions to help reach our Centennial Service Challenge goal of serving more than 100 million people by June 2018.
Your club can make a difference in your community and contribute towards the goal by participating in the four Centennial Service Challenge Campaigns. You decide when to serve and which projects are right for your club and community.
Engaging our Youth
Support youth in your community, or inspire the next generation of volunteers by inviting Leos and other local youth to serve on a project with you.
Sharing the Vision
Prevent future cases of unecessary blindness through vision screenings and educational events. Give the gift of sight through projects that benefit those who are blind or living with low vision.
Relieving the Hunger
Improve access to healthy food for vulnerable populations in your community.
Protecting our Environment
Protect and improve the environment to make your community a healthier place to live for everyone.
Lions Clubs International is here to help you get started and to keep your club motivated. Visit the Centennial Service Challenge page in the Centennial Toolbox for resources.
In recognition and appreciation of your service
- We’ll feature your club on the Centennial Service Ticker when you report qualifying Centennial Service Challenge projects through MyLCI’s Service Activity Report.
- Your club will receive one banner patch for each year of reported participation.
- Your district will receive one banner patch per year based on club participation.
- Lions can recognize outstanding Leo clubs for their support of the Centennial Service Challenge with a special Centennial Leo Certificate.
- For more information on the Centennial Service Challenge, visit the Centennial Service Challenge page of the Centennial Toolbox where you will find the brochure and FAQs.
- For information on reporting Centennial Service Challenge activities, visit the MyLCI Reporting Instructions.
- Or, contact us at CSC@lionsclubs.org